Friday, January 4, 2008

Subscribing to blogs

For those new to following the blogging world (and I'm very new), you can use several services to "subscribe" to your favorite blogs. For example, I use google reader--with this I can go to "add subscription," type in the web address of a blog (gosh, how about http://richardsparks1.blogspot.com/?), and when you come back to google reader (it's bookmarked, so I can access easily), new blog posts are summarized. You can either click on it and read, or mark "all as read." Very handy if you start to follow several blogs, some only occasionally with posts of interest.

I know there is a way for me to allow email subscriptions to my blog (if you sign up, you'll get an email every time I have a new post) and will figure that out shortly. If you have advice about this for me, don't be shy!

2 comments:

Alan D said...

I really enjoyed reading about your trip in the Choral Journal and on your blog. You are an inspiring conductor to me. I have a blog of my own if you would like to check it out. It is http://alandavis1.blogspot.com/

Richard said...

Enjoyed your blog, Alan.

Best wishes in your own musical journey!